Tuesday, July 15, 2008

For many of you, believe that Colombia is so much different that irresponsible newspapers and magazines have been publishing for many years, is simply impossible.

In Colombia we have a lot of problems and we are working really hard for solve them, but the most important thing is show to everybody that my country is growing, that day after day is easier and safer travel around it than before, that Colombians like me can study and develop our abilities near people and places that we love, and nowadays, maybe, that is the best option for us if we do not want to miss the historic moment of our country.

I owe everything to my country. For that reason I am going to return there and I will continue working with my people for the new Colombia.

During this activity I tried to show you my authentic country, I know that is too difficult changing our paradigms about people and places, but if you want to corroborate my affirmations, I can help you giving you more information about my country, and offering you advice about how to do for visit us.

Thanks a lot for your time and your attention. COLOMBIA will be grateful for it.

For more information, please contact me.

Or watch Colombia is passion (english version) video in youtube

No comments: